Tuesday, February 13, 2007

TV and anime burnout

Sometimes, I wonder why I even have a tv. It seems like there are less and less shows that I sit down and watch. I've tried to watch Lost but just end up getting bored with it and CSI is just getting repetitive. It's even wose on the anime side of things. I hate this current trend of making every H-game ever made into an anime. It seems every season there are more and more H-game based anime and it's just annoying as hell. I think I need to find a new hobby before I go insane.

2 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Marx said...

It's hard finding something to occupy your time with. Maybe you should try walking around a little, use up that excess energy you seem to have. I get that feeling every once in awhile and find that a little walk around the block to be refreshing. :)

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

There really isn't anything on TV. Kevin, Faye and I watch Smallville, but I don't know if you'd be interested in that. There's always Mythbusters! As for prime time TV...can't help you there, I don't watch it, there's nothing on. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home