Sunday, October 08, 2006

Meetings, partings, and other junk

I've decided that people are just strange. Especially, people who happen to be male. About four weeks ago I was walking back from Hastings (I had bought several manga and novels) and this guy decided to talk to me for about three o four blocks. Then he would not leave me alone until I gave him my phone number. So I ended up giving it to him and hoped he would leave me alone. But no he called me twice that day. A few days later he asked if I had a boyfriend and I basically told him I didn't want a boyfriend. Luckily he hasn't called me since. But why the hell would you ask someone you've just met to go out with you? Maybe I'm just old fashioned but I think that's odd and creepy.

3 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger Marx said...

Wow, that's surreal! TELL me he was cute, though, so I can tease you about it later! ^_~

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Emerald said...

No, he wasn't cute at all. And he was kind of annoying too. XP

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Marx said...

that's really bad, then, and I commend you for brushing him off. <:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home